For Ops teams, friction is the ultimate foe. Stitching together individual point solutions and managing their complexities slows you down and stalls your growth. myairops flight eliminates friction by centralizing the many tools required for a safe, compliant, efficient and successful flight. Powerful integrated feeds to and from the platform ensure a complete picture in real-time, with analytics and reporting capabilities providing the intelligence to maintain a cutting edge.
From a single aircraft to large multi-regulatory fleets, myairops flight scales with your business to improve and automate your operational processes.
Make your day-to-day work easier through workflows that boost your business efficiency – all in an intuitive and secure cloud-based system. From managing and communicating with crew, selecting fuel and ground handling and providing quotations, to tracking customers and connecting your finances – myairops flight helps reduce the complexity of flying.
- Any operator that requires a sales engine will know the importance of providing automated quotes as demand changes. Through our intelligent quotation engine we can cater for operators who want to model simple revenue and ferry hour pricing with optional extras, through to those seeking to provide bottom up pricing to ensure full visibility of profit and loss across all aspects of the trip.
- With integration features such as automated demand publishing to Avinode and RFQ alerting we understand the importance of integrating with marketplaces and making it simple to track trip changes with version history and update pricing at the press of a button. Should you want to manually change details, enter manual mode and manipulate all aspects of the quote whilst still using the real time calculations and pricing intelligence provided by our system.
- We understand that it is critical to provide your flight crew with the most up-to-date information about their trips and duties. Our crew mobile app enables crews to manage their duties and flights and works even without an Internet connection. Changes to the trip are sent to the crew to always ensure they have the latest information at their fingertips.
- We appreciate that every operator is different, with different challenges and different concerns. This is why our pre- and post-flight checklists and questions are completely customisable to meet your specific needs e.g. track whether an aircraft needs cleaning or if there is missing inventory.
- Manage fuel purchasing and pricing through integrations with Fuelerlinx, ensuring optimised fuelling operations and cost-effective fuel purchasing.
Book a demo