The big day is here!
NBAA-BACE 2019 has finally arrived! If you’re attending the world’s largest business aviation event it’s important that you’re well prepared for the big day.
The event spans 3 days (22nd – 24th October) and, although it may seem like a long time, with over 1’000 exhibitors to get around it’ll be over in a flash. So, whether it’s your first time, or if you’re an NBAA veteran, hopefully you’ll find these last-minute top-tips useful!
- Book a meeting with myairops –NBAA is going to be amazing! But it’s also going to be busy and full of distractions. Pre-booking some time in advance ensures you’ll have all the time with us you want and will help you get all you can out of your day. We have allocated time slots across the event to cover demos and one-to-one meetings to help you effectively manage your time.
- Visit myairops at stand #N4035 – we’ve got another amazing stand this year! Whether you’ve booked a meeting with us or not, come and visit the team on the myairops stand. We’d love to have a chat!
- Grab a coffee with one of the team to explore the myairops product suite– who doesn’t love an excuse for a coffee. Sometimes a chat and a coffee work best!
- Download the NBAA App – with full details of the conference agenda and ability to create a personal profile with a timeline of latest posts and photos, downloading the NBAA app is a MUST this year.
- Have a plan– make a plan that includes all the vendors you’d like to see aisle by aisle, starting from one side of the trade show floor to the other. Refer to your plan periodically throughout the day so that you can stay on track and see all the vendors you want to!
- Stay hydrated – with temperatures expected to reach over 80 Degrees Fahrenheit it’s important to stay hydrated!
- Don’t forget your business cards! – There’s going to be an abundance of networking opportunities, make sure you have your business cards ready and hand plenty out to everyone you meet.
If you’re going to be in Las Vegas for the show this year, we would love to meet! So, don’t forget to stop by our booth. We’ll be there every day talking to attendees about myairops and demoing our air operations software product suite. We also have a few meeting slots left so click here to reach out.